miércoles, 15 de octubre de 2014

About me

I´m Paula Pérez-Cejuela and I´m 22 years old. I´m from the north of Spain, more exactly from Miranda de Ebro a little town between Burgos and the Vasc Country.

I finished my Advertisement and Public Relations degree at Pontifical University of Salamanca and I am currently doing an English course at International Sussex Down College in Eastbourne where I´m living now.

In a future I would like to work in an advertising agency or in a comunication department of a company, mainly like a brand manager but I like other areas of advertisement as public relations and events manager, account manager or copywriter as well.

I always look forward to continue learning more to bring new ideas and show my professional talent.

The future left for me is to come.