miércoles, 15 de octubre de 2014

Hobbies and interests

I am a restless person, love of the world and a friend of my friends. Every day I like to learn and discover new things, monotonous bores me.

I´m an entrepreneurial and traveler person with various hobbies. I love travelling and meet new cultures and new people too because I think it enriches the people and help to be an open mind to learn about everything.
When I have free time I usually travel to other countries to know other ways of life and cultures.

Other hobby is fashion and I would like to start my education and learning everything I can in this area. At present, I usually read some fashion magazines and I follow some fashion bloggers as well.
I usually read a number of gendres, for instance marketing and advertisement, biography or thriller books because I need the book grab me.

Last, but not least hobby is watching films and series. I love watching good series, the last one I saw It was Mad Men and I was fascinated by it series which provided an overview on the birth on advertising.